Wimbledon Ballot Info
Wimbledon Ballot Information
Members of Cantley Park Tennis, an LTA registered Place to Play, are entitled to 'opt-in' for the Wimbledon Ballot, which takes place around April of each year ahead of the Wimbledon Championships.
In order to ‘opt-in’ for this ballot, Cantley Park Tennis members will need to register for British Tennis Membership (BTM) with the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA). It is free to sign-up for a BTM, if you are a member of Cantley Park Tennis. Please note that registering for a BTM number is a totally separate procedure to that of joining Cantley Park Tennis.
To sign up for a BTM simply follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.lta.org.uk/
- Click 'Join' in the top right hand corner
- Select the green ‘Club Membership’ option
- Fill out the info, and click ‘Create Account’
- On the next page you will be asked ‘Where is your membership held’. Type the words ‘Cantley Park’, which will then bring up the option ‘Cantley Park – RG40 5QG’.
- Then continue the sign-up process
Towards the end of each year, the LTA will email all BTM members asking them to ‘opt-in’ to their venues Wimbledon ticket ballot. The more people that opt-in, the more tickets a venue receives. Once the ticket allocation is confirmed by the LTA, GDTennis will carry out a ballot for all those Cantley Park Tennis members that opted in.